“All married women aren’t wives.” The WifeStyle Coach Lakia “LB” Brandenburg is fiercely committed to guiding women (who are married or planning-to-be) to know the difference between being a married woman and being a dynamic wife so they can create a happy marriage and sustain a loving relationship with their husbands.
If you are looking for a proven professional who can guide you to address why “All married women aren’t wives”; show you the steps to creating a “picture perfect” marriage (based on imperfections) and position wives and wives-to-be to reign as queen of your castle, you’ve come to the right place. With over six years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns and guiding them to achieve remarkable success, my mission and commitment is to provide women with WifeStyle coaching sessions and Happy Wife, Happy Life interactive workshops that are designed to help them to prepare, create and have the marriage and life that they truly desire.
My path to become a wife coach became clear as a young adult. The thought of living a “real-life” happily ever after story was a figment of my imagination. I was like most little girls. I was sold a dream that women are supposed to marry their “prince charming,” clip clop away into the sunset, and live happily ever after. But as life unfolded, somehow several chapters of this “Picture Perfect” story were missing. Raised in the suburban-area of Hyattsville, Maryland, my first example of marriage was in an unhealthy, unhappy relationship with my now divorced parents. For me, marriage was abusive. Marriage was bondage. Marriage was unfaithful. When it came to love in a marriage, it had nothing to do with my father both physically and mentally abusing my mother. This experience left a lasting impression that marriage was everything but a fairytale.
But my perception of love and marriage changed when I discovered that marriage is what you create it to be. I met the man that would later become my real-life prince charming and discovered during my “Cinderella” stage, (a time in a single woman’s life when she’s being prepared for marriage), that I had the power to write my own love story. I was no longer subjected to my parents’ failed relationship or the Walt Disney storybook tale, but now had the power to design a new perception and become an example that marriage can be Picture Perfect, based on imperfections (of course). Now, after six years of marital bliss, I believe that marriage is freedom. Marriage is happiness. Marriage is beautiful and I’m proving that despite my past experiences with love, that fairy tales do come true.
Clients say remarkable things about the impact my work has on their life and relationship success:
Lakia has provided a new meaning to the term “happy wife” by showing a realistic expectation of what married life is like.
- Her love for her husband and the excitement in her voice when she talks about him makes me LOVE LOVE even more. I am more excited than ever to spend my life with a man who is my partner and my friend. Lakia’s weekly business meetings is something I will definitely be ‘borrowing’ for my family. She is a breath of fresh air and proves daily that love can last!
-Koereyelle DuBose, CEO/Founder of The Single Wives Club
I loved the way Lakia challenged us to dig deeper to actually see the lesson.
- I recently participated in a session called Cinderella: Preparing for the Ball. I never imagined that this story would serve as a blueprint for my dating life. The biggest thing I took away from this session is that I’m going to be grateful for EVERY single experience I have and to find the good in each experience. Thank you Lakia!!
-Amy West Hill, Event Planner
Mrs. Brandenburg teaches you how to take your new perspective of Cinderella and prepare to be a wife to be cherished through your thoughts, words, and actions.
- The Cinderella workshop was a transformative experience that escorted all Cinderella participants in attendance through a modern day perspective of how the perceived whimsical fairytale provides great insight and advice on how to prepare to interact with your future husband, Prince Charming. All participants should listen to the key “preparing for the ball” points that Lakia Brandenburg shares with an open heart. In a good way, you’ll never look at the movie Cinderella the same way again.
-Michele Badie, Career Coach & Motivation Blogger
Similar benefits await when you decide to invite me to serve in the powerful ways that I can support your relationship success.
What excites me most about this work is knowing that women will know how to create a vision for their marriage while understanding the role they will have as wives; how to effectively communicate with their husband, and strengthen the love and intimacy that they will share on their journey to happily ever after.
What sets me apart from other coaches is my transformational yet fresh approach to helping women redefine negative perceptions of marriage, activate their inner power as the position of a wife, and creating a new outlook on having a successful partnership.
You can feel confident engaging me to guide you to solve your relationship concerns. Over the years, my expertise has been honored with remarkable and notable accolades, including two highly-respected books available on amazon.com and wherever books are sold: He’s not perfect. I’m not perfect. But together we’re….Picture Perfect and The Tiara: 5 Ways to Reign as Queen of Your Castle.
My perspectives have been featured in Gospel Today Magazine where Dr. Teresa Hairston, Publisher called Picture Perfect “a must-read for women who are married or planning to be.” I’ve shared my successes on radio & television networks including WATC Channel 57 (Atlanta), WJLA’s Let’s Talk Live DC (Washington, DC), and WFXL Good Day Albany. I’ve appeared as a guest blogger on www.blackandmarriedwithkids.com, a highly visible website that post informative articles that restore and promote healthy relationships and marriages especially in the Black community as well as www.thesinglewivesclub.com, an education and empowerment organization that’s dedicated to helping women become better women before they become wives.
Five things about me and my experiences that might surprise and delight you-while serving our work together:
- I serve as an active board member and Director of The Wives Society™, the official mentoring program for The Single Wives Club™. With a network of wives, I plan and host the annual Weekend with the Wives Getaway for our members.
- I offer one-on-one and group Wifestyle coaching sessions: Before You Say, “I Do” & “After You Say I Do.”
- I host interactive vision board workshops for ministries, conferences, and couples to bring awareness to their ability to create the marriage they desire by first seeing it before it happens.
- I’ve created an amazing platform to captivate and inspire audiences with my powerful messages that “Your story can be Picture Perfect, too” and “Dream it. Create it. Frame it.”
- I am the CEO, book coach and publisher of Perfectly Imperfect Publishing Co., an independent publishing house as well as an instructor of a 4-week on-line course entitled, “Become An Author.”
If “All married women aren’t wives,” then it’s time to know the difference so you can be the difference. Get ready to reign as queen of your castle when you book your next WifeStyle coaching session with The WifeStyle Coach. It would be my pleasure to guide you to achieve the relationship results you desire or the marriage you imagine in our coaching together. Let’s continue the conversation in the manner that suits you best. Visit The Wife Coach online at LakiaBrandenburg.com
All the best,